Monday, January 17, 2011

HAPPY! :)

I've decided to make this a weekly post because it helps me appreciate the small things in life!  So as long as there are five things around that make me happy (which better be forever), you are gonna hear about them!  :)

1.  My 100 calorie soup.  After not eating much all day and feeling kinda icky, this soup sure hits the spot!  Yeah, I'm eating it now and pecking at the computer keys one-handed because I'm cool!

2.  This photo: 

I found this picture on my camera and it made me smile!  I told Lola I was taking her picture and that is what she did!  Crazy girl!

3.  My dear friend, Jenny, who went through and left a comment on ALL of my posts last week!  I needed that and it's still making me smile today!  May more of you follow in her footsteps (ha ha ha...just kidding.....kind-of)!

4.  My newly remodeled blog layout and new tunes!  I know some of you hate music on blogs.  But I dig it so if you're visiting my site and you don't like tunes while you read, turn off the speakers!  Anyway, I'm super happy with my new layout.  As I should be.  It took about a million hours (approximately) of strenuous labor.

5.  Ummm.....NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!  Yeah, that's right.  I'm totally going to the concert in Louisville on July 20th.  And I know the Backstreet Boys will also be there.  Buuuuuut, I was never really a fan.  However, NKOTB totally bring me back to my childhood and some of the best memories ever.  So my sisters and I are going to ROCK out to some serious old school tuneage and will totally be "hangin' tough."  Cuz that's how I roll.......

Happy Monday!!!  Feel free to leave one or two things that make you happy at THIS moment!  Or don't.  But really, you should.  We all like comments!

6 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Love the new layout! You did a great job :) I'm seriously jealous that you & your sisters are going to the NKOTB concert! Sounds like a blast!!

NowSoLA Vintage said...

I love the idea of a weekly happy post! There is so much to be thankful for and sometimes we forget its the little things that mean so much!!! Very fun, btw your blog looks awesome. I think I need some tips as I'm still trying to figure out all this formatting stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

Now THAT made me happy!!! And another thing that makes me happy is I beat Ms. Amy Clayburn to the punch and commented before her. I've noticed the little love fest going on between you two. Don't think I haven't seen all the back and forth comments. But, it's ok. I've been redeemed thanks to YOU! I love your new layout too. Let's see...something else that makes me happy... Jessie wants to have Julianna over for a playdate without me today! So I am going to drop her off for a few hours and get some errands done. Now that makes me really happy!!! But, so does picking her up after not seeing her for a while. I know, I'm a complicated gal!

easleyfamily said...

You're CUTE! and that is a GREAT picture of Lola! When did she grow up?

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me happy plus the fact that i am healthy and happy in life.

Rebecca said...

Love the new layout!!!! And love the pic of Lola! Miss you bunches!