Friday, February 26, 2010

SLAM da da da....Let the Boys Be Boys!

Blake loves sports and basketball is definitely one at the top of his list!  He is pretty good, too.  So while we are all hoping he is a professional soccer player, there is also a chance he could be in the NBA.  Either way, it's a good retirement plan for us.  Here are a few photos of his mad skills!

Sometimes he sits like this while he watches.


And sometimes he sits like this.....tee hee hee hee (school girl giggle)!

 
Action!  I'm sure this was the money shot!


Rebound machine!


Whatcha got now??????  A Blake in the face...that's what!


Gigantor is goin' down!!!!!


He was always open and ready to shoot!


Blake had a great season and we loved cheering him on!  We didn't love that his team name was the Hoyas instead of the Cardinals.  But when you're not in charge, what can ya do?!?  :)

We also went to a Pacers game a couple weeks ago (yes, the same one where we appeared on tv).  Here are a few photos from that fun night!

Tony Parker chattin' up Tim Duncan (but you can clearly read who they are on their jerseys).


Former UK player all tatted up.  Beth Button, this Keith Bogans shot is for you!!!


This was the best I could get.  He wouldn't stand up for me.  Oh well!


That was our night!  I sure enjoy spending one-on-one time with my Blake.  He's an AWESOME kid!



***Side note***Just to make sure you are paying attention at the end of this post, I will leave you with a completely unrelated but totally funny tidbit!  Most people know I am a very light sleeper and because of this, I don't get a lot of rest.  Billy's shenanigans in his sleep are usually the cause.  Last night was no different.  At about 4 AM, I was startled awake by my husband jumping up in bed, telling me he just saw a ghost.  Then he threw all the covers over his head (because he was clearly terrified) and fell back asleep.  I was left wondering if my house was haunted or WHAT?!?!?  Sheesh.  Good thing I didn't really believe him.  But when I was wide awake after that (at 4AM, mind you), I kinda started to wonder......

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, so I sleep like your husband. The name of my blog came from a statement I made in my sleep! :)

Lee said...

Love the basketball pics!! Your Billy story makes me giggle!!!

Lady Redux said...

Now I know where my entire family gets their sleeping habits. I hear it's nearly impossible to sleep in the same bed/tent with me!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

The things you hear in the wee hours of the night! I was feeding the baby last night and I swear I heard gun shots at 1:28am and 1:34 am (yes, I remember the times, just in case I needed to be a witness or something!!) Ha ha

Anonymous said...

That is aweful and so not funny!!!!!!! I would be so upset and listening to every little noise after that. Aghhhh! That is one thing not to tease me about. Just a thing with me. :)