Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Completing The Puzzle!

Well, I didn't get a bajillion guesses as to how well Billy knows me!  Since I'm a new blogger, I will let it (and by it, I mean the lack of fun on my posts) slide just this once!  I really am going for an exciting, interactive blog, though!  So feel free to pipe in!

Without further ado, I will reveal the answers to my quiz from yesterday!

1. What is my favorite drink? Billy's answer: Diet Coke.  Sarah's answer:  Diet Coke (I hate water.  I know, that's bad.  I love Diet Cooke.  I know, that's bad, too but it tastes sooooo good).


2. If I could drive the car of my dreams, what would it be? Billy's answer: Porsche Cayenne.  Sarah's answer:  Nissan Murano (duh Billy).  That's what I told him when he answered yesterday.  I've only told him a million times....I WANT MY OLD CAR BACK!!!!! (I used to drive a Murano).

3. What is my favorite fast food restaurant? Billy's answer: Taco Bell.  Sarah's answer:  DEFINITELY Taco Bell.  Yo quiero everything there!  Well, everything without meat! :)

4. What is my favorite Hugh Grant movie (yes, I have a slight obsession with Hugh Grant movies)? Billy's Answer: Two Weeks Notice.  Sarah's answer:  Two Weeks Notice.  I tried to throw him by watching About a Boy the other day.  He didn't fall for it.

5. If I could have my dream career, what would it be (aside from my current dream career of being a housewife;)? Billy's answer: Sports announcer.  Sarah's answer:  Sports announcer.  I was thinking more of a writer but as soon as Billy answered, I knew he was right.  I had just told him that the other night.  So I'm counting this answer as correct.

6. What is my favorite book of all time? Billy's answer: Confessions of a Shopaholic.  Sarah's answer:  The Great Gatsby.  Duh.  I've told him that about 82 million times (approximately).

7. What is the most adventurous thing I've ever done? Billy's answer: A canopy tour (zip-line tour) in Costa Rica.  Sarah's answer:  A canopy tour in Costa Rica.  Since that is pretty much the ONLY adventurous thing I've ever done, it was a pretty easy question.

8. What is my favorite (present-time) TV show? This was such a hard answer that I told him he could have a top five. Yes, I'm a TV junkie. Don't judge me. Here is how Billy responded: Shear Genius, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Top Chef, American Idol, and So You Think You Can Dance. Anyone notice a pattern here?  Sarah's answer:  Seriously?  All reality TV, Billy?  I love all the shows he mentioned.  But the only one considered a favorite is American Idol.  Rounding out my top 4 are White Collar, CSI New York, 24, and Modern Family.

9. What is my favorite professional sports team? This was also hard. I have a favorite team for each sport because I love them all. But one team stands out above the rest. Billy's answer: The Cincinnati Bengals.  Sarah's answer:  WHO DEY!?!  The answer is definitely the Bengals.  Billy's first answer was the Bengals.  Then he switched to the Yankees (I do love them, too).  You should never second guess yourself!  But I chose to be nice and give him the Bengals.  I'm that nice.

10. If I could visit another country, which one would top my list? Billy's answer: Spain.  Sarah's answer:  Italy.  I'm Italian.  That shoulda been a gimme.

The tally:  Billy got FIVE right.  He only 50% knows me?  Sheesh.  I thought he knew me pretty well!  He told me yesterday, he would only answer mine if I also had to answer 10 questions about him.  I'll save that for tomorrow!  In the mean time, here are a few random facts about yours truly!

1.  I used to be obsessed with ice skating (used to be....like back in high school).  I would record the figure skating competitions on TV and watch them (sometimes more than once twice).  Don't laugh.  Irony?  I can't ice skate to save my life.

2.  I'm TERRIFIED (notice the bold italics??) of public speaking!  I found a way to fenagle my way out of taking speech in college. 

3.  I was a cheerleader.  Enough said.

4.  I have a Bachelor's degree in English from the University of Louisville.  That gives me the right to be highly critical of everything people read and write!  Ha!  Seriously....don't find errors in my work and point them out.  That is just embarassing!  And....I can't find a spell check on this blog site!

5.  I ate a footlong Subway sandwich almost every day of my junior year in high school. I was super skinny, too.  Unfortunately, I then developed a thyroid condition and now if I eat a footlong stalk of celery, I gain ten pounds!

Until tomorrow.......

2 comments:

Lee said...

Cheerleader. HA! Me too. That's why I like you. And you and me need to go on a date to Taco Bell. Love that place too. :)

Anonymous said...

That must be a VERY large piece of celery. You failed to metion that you are STILL SUPER SKINNY!! And crazy. What about your amazing ability to stash delicious food in your house and NOT eat it??? I need to learn that. I just got back from 8 hours of helping at the school. I am beat. Later gator...