Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pieces of Billy

I'm finally getting around to this blog.  I've already started to get distracted.  I knew a blog a day would be very hard!  Anyway, here I am!  HOORAY!  I can hear you all cheering now!  I promised a quiz about Billy and here it is.  He came up with all of the questions (some of them, ahem, are not so.....original---in other words, he totally ripped off some of mine).  I will also go ahead and reveal the answers this time since I didn't get too many people playing the guessing game on the last quiz (I promise I don't hold a grudge;)!

1.  What is my dream car?  Sarah's answer:  Aston Martin.  Billy's answer:  Aston (he sometimes pronounces it Austin....and I chuckle...silly Billy) Martin.

2.  What is my favorite book?  Sarah's answer:  The Forever War.  Billy's answer:  The Forever War.  He didn't think I would get that one.  But I'm a genius.  It's true.

3.  What is the farthest I've ever traveled away from home?  Sarah's answer:  China.  Billy's answer:  China.  Seriously?  If I didn't listen to a word he said, I might have missed this one.  Captain obvious had some not-so-tricky questions!

4.  How many bones have I broken?  Sarah's answer:  1.  Billy's answer:  3.  OOPS!  I guess I don't always pay attention!

5.  What is my dream job?  Sarah's answer:  professional soccer coach.  Billy's answer:  professional soccer coach.  Spot on!  I don't like to toot my own horn, but man I know my husband! ;)

6.  What is my favorite drink?  Sarah's answer:  Really?  Mountain Dew.  Duh (answered just like that).  Billy's answer:  Mountain Dew.

7.  Who is my favorite historical figure?  First of all, before I reveal the answer, who has ever had this conversation with their husband (or anyone for that matter)?  Yeah, we've never discussed it at length.  And yeah, my answer was incorrect.  But still.....it is an unfair question if we have never talked about such people.  Okay, I'll stop complaining (maybe).  Sarah's answer:  Winston Churchill?????  Billy's answer:  Caesar.  Whatever.  Lame question.  I'm still bitter.

8.  What is my favorite Star Wars movie?  Sarah's answer:  The Empire Strikes Back (pulled out of my hat as I don't know a thing about Star Wars).  Billy's answer:  The Empire Strikes Back.  Yee  haw.  I'm a rock star!

9.  What is my all-time favorite sports team?  Sarah's answer:  Manchester United.  Billy's answer:  Manchester United.  Again, a silly silly question.

10.  Who is your favorite child?  HA HA.  Just kidding.  That's easy....it's....seriously, though, we didn't ask each other that question.  Or did we?  ;)

10.  (The real question 10) What are my favorite TV shows?  Sarah's answer:  24, White Collar, CSI New York, Better Off Ted, and The Office.  Billy's answer:  24, White Collar, CSI New York, Better Off Ted, and........Man Vs. Wild.  SHOOT!!!!! I only missed one.  So I did WAY WAY WAY better than he did at picking my top shows!

There ya have it.  Some pieces of me and some pieces of Billy!  Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog where I will be discussing..........do I have you on the edge of your seat?  You'll have to remain there until tomorrow.  I reveal nothing.  NOTHING!  G'night!

3 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Man, Ivan would fail on my and i would rock on his quiz. What is it with these husbands that don't pay attention 100% of time?? Don't they know that at any time they may be confronted with a "How Well Do You Know Your Wife" quiz? I am about to take Katie to school. It's beach day. She said, "Oh I can't wait to do the limbo and say 'caliente, suave'" Where does she get this stuff??

Nic said...

You're cute. I love you!! :)