Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh The Places She Will Go!

And she's off!  Lola is a crawling fool.  Shouldn't she be walking by now, you might ask.  Well, yes, she probably should be walking.  But why walk when you can do stuff like this all day long? 

Hang out inside a toy tote!  ROCK ON!!!

Ride along in an automobile!


Push a chair all over the kitchen!


Fly?  Oh, wait....Billy is holding her as she reaches for the ceiling.  What could be more fun than that?  Seriously?  A lot of things!  Like.....walking!!!


Poke your head through a chair with your dad!




Chillax in your brother's bean bag chair!



And go up and down the stairs, causing your mother to go crazy before she can buy a baby gate!  SLOW DOWN, Lola!!!!!



But really....when you're this cute, you can pretty much do whatever you want and get away with it!  Trust me, I know....not because I'm that cute but because I spoil this little stair climber rotten!


On a side note:  Don't forget to vote on your favorite winter Olympic event!!!! Check out my poll at the top of my blog....it changes weekly! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Awww--I miss her so much. She's so big!!