Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Pieces of Me!

I decided to celebrate my existence on blogspot by posting a blog each day of this week.  It will only happen this once, believe me.  It is WAY too time consuming!  But I thought it would be fun to post a few fun things about me while I'm waiting for my family to do something worthy of a blog post (ha).  But seriously.....

Billy helped me with this post.  I asked him to answer a few questions about me and he did the best he could.  I'm asking you to take a guess at how many Billy got right!  This is my version of The Newlywed Game (blog style)!  Here we go!!!!

1.  What is my favorite drink?  Billy's answer:  Diet Coke
2.  If I could drive the car of my dreams, what would it be?  Billy's answer:  Porsche Cayenne
3.  What is my favorite fast food restaurant?  Billy's answer:  Taco Bell
4.  What is my favorite Hugh Grant movie (yes, I have a slight obsession with Hugh Grant movies)?  Billy's Answer:  Two Weeks Notice
5.  If I could have my dream career, what would it be (aside from my current dream career of being a housewife;)?  Billy's answer:  Sports announcer
6.  What is my favorite book of all time?  Billy's answer:  Confessions of a Shopaholic
7.  What is the most adventurous thing I've ever done?  Billy's answer:  A canopy tour (zip-line tour) in Costa Rica
8.  What is my favorite (present-time) TV show?  This was such a hard answer that I told him he could have a top five.  Yes, I'm a TV junkie.  Don't judge me.  Here is how Billy responded:  Shear Genius, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Top Chef, American Idol, and So You Think You Can Dance.  Anyone notice a pattern here?
9.  What is my favorite professional sports team?  This was also hard.  I have a favorite team for each sport because I love them all.  But one team stands out above the rest.  Billy's answer:  The Cincinnati Bengals
10.  If I could visit another country, which one would top my list?  Billy's answer:  Spain

There ya have it, folks.  Feel free to take your guesses.  And if you know the answer to a question he missed, feel free to correct him!  He loves that kind of stuff.  Really, he does! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I viewed your profile 10 times just to make the ticker go up. Does that make you feel special?? Well, I KNOW he got the TV show one wrong. Silly Billy.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Welcome to blog land! I'm excited that you are doing this!!!! love ya, Andra

The Clayburn Family said...

Isn't Biggest Loser supposed to be listed in the top 5???

Arien said...

Its about time you got a blog!!!!!!! Welcome!

Lee said...

Look at you blog blog blogging@ Love it!