Friday, February 19, 2010

Sharing Time

Are you tired of hearing stuff about me?  I'm sure you are.  I would be.  Believe me.  I have to put up with all this stuff ALL the time....with no breaks!  I think the week is almost over, though, so my once a day blogs will no longer bore you to tears!  I decided to rock my blog so I added some music for your listening pleasure!  Enjoy while you read some more random facts about me!

1.  I was born in the Philippines.  I know most of you already know that.  But since it's one of the coolest, most unsuspecting things about me, I thought I would throw it out there again!

2.  I love sports.  I mean LOVE sports.  According to my mom, I know MORE about sports than most men she's ever met.  It's true.  Obsessed is putting it mildly.  And going along with this, it is my pet peeve when men brush me off when I try to get in on their convos about sports.  Then they feel ridiculous (at least they should) when I open my mouth and actually KNOW what I'm talking about.  But I shouldn't have to prove myself to fit in with the lingo.  C'mon, dudes.  Give me a break!  And here is proof of how much I love basketball.  Blake and I went to a Pacers game on Wednesday (shout-out to Alan for the tix).  Blake was cheering for the Spurs (PUNK) and I was cheering for the Pacers (obviously).  We were caught on TV having a happy/mad moment.  The Spurs just scored.  Blake was happy.  I was not.

And yes, we were that close to the Spurs bench.  Sixth row, baby!!!!  WE WERE ON TV!  I'm famous!  Tell all your friends!  On a side note, don't laugh at how large and in charge I look.  I mean, don't cameras add TEN pounds (at least????)?

3.  I am currently in the early (and I mean early) stages of coauthoring a book with a friend in Ireland.  I'm sure when we're finished, it will be a national best seller!!! ;)  First I have to write it and to do that, I need motivation.  Anyone have some I can borrow?  Oh I know!  Maybe I should stop blogging all the time and write the book.  That's a novel (pun totally intended) idea! :)

3.  I love cereal.  I could eat a bowl (or ten) every day of my life!

4.  I wish I could speak fluent Spanish.  I almost minored in the language but then I got scared when the classes started getting harder.  But I can say yo quiero Taco Bell! :):):)

5.  Finally, and this is a good one.....Billy proposed to me on the top of the Space Needle.  If you want to know HOW he did it (and it is also a good one), tune in (or log in) tomorrow!  Until then....Yadon out!

7 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

I didn't know many of those items! How did you capture that picture from the bball game? Totally cool!

stalker sarah said...

I'm cool and taped the game. Then watched it all and paused it when I found us! Then took a photo of the TV screen! Yeah, I'm a nerd!!!!!

*ethan* said...

i all ways look for peeps i know...and BAM there you are!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Very ingeniuos way of getting that! I am happy to say I knew ALL those. Can you make it today to Lindsey's baby shower?? Then I am getting a pedicure and Jessie is going to come with me to make sure I don't get a fungus. Then we are off to run three miles. If you leave now you will make the pedicure...

Lee said...

That is an awesome picture!! I love how much you love sports. I love it.. but NOT that much. :) You are so much fun. I love that you moved here.. I just wish you had been here longer!! Or I was staying longer. You are wonderful!!

Lady Redux said...

wait, what about the story?!?!?!

Kristen said...

I've been waiting to see that picture. So awesome!!