Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love/Hate Relationships

I'm keepin' this one simple....five things I love and five things I hate.  Oh, and I'm not playing easy and using generic "go-to" answers like family, friends, sports, etc.. (in the love category, of course) because those are GIVEN!  I'll be a little more specific than that!

Five things I love (in no particular order):

1.  Guacamole----two years ago, this would be on the hate list.  However, when I was pregnant with Lola, I craved the yummy green stuff!

2.  Hooded sweatshirts (especially with U of L logos on them).

3.  Music.  Music makes me very happy!

4.  Exercising (while listening to music).  Except for the past nine months when I have been the laziest I've ever been.  My exercise lately has consisted of crawling around after Lola all day and night.  That should count for something, right?  It hurts my back and knees so I think it should count.

5.  Sleeping.  It rarely ever happens.  But I think about sleeping all the time.  Especially when I'm in bed at night NOT sleeping (for some reason).  I also imagine taking a nap on a daily basis.  That never happens either.  Still.....I love it.  A lot.

Five things I hate (hate is a strong word so we can also say things I dislike):

1.  Talking on the phone.  I curse Alexander Graham Bell.  But I praise the person who invented e-mail and text messaging.  On a rare occasion, I'll dabble in some phone-talking.  However, I'd always prefer it to be a last "get in touch" resort.

2.  Birds.  Weird?  Maybe.  But c'mon.  They're loud and kinda dumb (they can fly all over the sky and they still get hit by cars????).  Seriously, birds, fly higher....because you can!

3.  Snow.  I mean sometimes I kinda like it.  But after this winter, it's on the hate (or strongly dislike) list.

4.  Air guitar (air drums or really any type of air instrument).

5.  Chicken.  I don't eat very much meat at all.  It's a very seldom occurrence when I do eat meat.  But I never EVER eat chicken.  YUCK!

All done for now.  Be sure to come back tomorrow!  I was going to discuss my proposal story tonight.  But I'm going to delay that until.......Welp, you will have to keep reading my blog to know when that will happen! ;)

4 comments:

Lee said...

You must really love me since you talk to me on the phone. Or you do it because I am such a bad texter. Nah, it's because you love me that much. I love hoodie sweatshirts too!! You are awesome!!

stalker sarah said...

It is because I love you. There are a few rare exceptions of people I actually enjoy and WILL talk to on the phone! It's because you're YOU!!!!

Lauren said...

how can you hate chicken? REALLY? we eat it at least 3 times a week. YUMM!

Lady Redux said...

I hate chicken too! I took a cooking class one semester and after single-handedly making 20 pounds of country fried chicken I'm pretty grossed out by it. I finally started eating chinese food with chicken in it, but if I can tell it's chicken, no more for me!