Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Little Piece of Me!

I can't believe I'm taking the plunge.  I'm diving head first into the world of blogging.  Don't get me wrong, I have posted blogs before.  In fact, I have quite enjoyed blogging for a parenting website called http://www.bluegrassmoms.com/.  However, this is the first time I'm really putting myself out there.  I feel like I'm being exposed.  And with each post, you will be able to peel a layer off and get closer to knowing the real me; simply Sarah!

Don't laugh at me as I get used to this journey!  I've spent two hours trying to figure out how to shrink a picture to fit on this template.  I also spent about that long trying to find a template, name the blog, etc.....This is a lot of work!  Mad props to all of you out there who have been doing this for so long!

So here is what you can expect from me!  I promise to make this real; as true as can be.  I promise to try my hardest to be entertaining (even if sometimes I only entertain myself)!  I promise to post regularly (and I will not tell you what "regularly" means to me, at this point).  I promise to add photos because I know that's what people love!  And finally, I promise to blog to the best of my blogging ability.  Should any of you find errors or simply get bored, don't ever tell me!  It would crush my soul!  Ha!  But seriously.....any helpful tips and suggestions are welcome (until I've been doing this a while and have mastered the skill....then I might take offense;)!

As it is nearly two in the morning, I think I will quit for now.  Watch for new and exciting posts from me and I'll be watching for new and exciting posts from you!  Goodnight world!

5 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take this time to welcome you. I have already added you to my friends list. I am giving you 12 hours to make a list and put me on top. If I ever find my name not on the top, you will be in deep trouble.

PS. I think we are really coming!

Lauren said...

yay! I love it!

Tara said...

woohoo! great job! you're gonna love it!

Lee said...

YAY! I love blogging!! Hard to believe I have done it for 4 years. I can't wait to read more about you!! Welcome come Blogdom!