Friday, February 3, 2012

NFL EXPERIENCE!!!!

A couple reasons why Indianapolis is a pretty cool place to live right now????  1.  The Pacers are AMAZING and super fun to watch!  I wanted to include the picture below from a couple weeks ago because I forgot to blog it back then.  Oops!  Oh, and the other reason it's kinda (super) cool around here?  Two words.  Super.  Bowl.  And let the madness begin!!! 

We had the chance to head down to the NFL Experience and check out the Super Bowl Village on Wednesday!  We were able to go with our good friends, the Mowrey family!  We had a blast!  Lola was a little (VERY) rambunctious.  But I survived.  And poor Alan got stuck with stroller duty through the MASSIVE crowds!

Anyway, I didn't get to rub elbows with any famous celebrities like I wanted.  But we did see Plaxico Burress signing autographs.  And we saw some other famous football player with an entourage.  I didn't know who he was, though.  Oh and of course, Blue (the Colts' mascot was there).

Blake had tons of fun!  He played the Kinect, he kicked extra points, threw footballs, caught passes, ran a 40 yard dash, and......wait for it....went ziplining at the end of the night!  I can't believe he went through with it.  He wasn't really as scared as I though he would be.  He even let go for a brief second to do a fist pump!  I'm including the video but after 30 seconds, his bit is done.  I didn't know how to edit that out!  Sorry!  When he was done, he said he wanted to do that every day.  Since I can't afford to set up a zipline on a daily basis, I guess that won't be happening for him.  Rats.

So here are a million photos showing how much fun we all had!  I guess there are certain perks to living in Indiana after all!  Happy Super Bowl watching.  What's that?  Who am I rooting for?  I can't believe I'm saying this....The Patriots.  I just threw up a little in my mouth.  The reason (and ONLY) reason is because I want Chad Ochocinco to get his Super Bowl ring and then get the heck out of there (New England),  Oh, and  I kinda think Wes Welker is funny.  And that's it.  Oh wait.  I also LOVE Deion Branch.  How could I not?  He is one of my very favorite Louisville football STARS!  So there you have it.  I'm silently cheering for a team I generally despise.  But for my fellas on the team.....I'm gonna do it!  Here's hoping I see someone around town in the next couple days!  I can imagine, right?  :)

























2 comments:

Katie said...

How cute are you?! Love the pics, looks super fun....but I miss your face!

Lauren said...

LOOOOVE the pictures! Miss you ALL so much!