Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl Eve!

Pacers game in Indy the night before the Super Bowl?  Yes, please.  I'm not scared to battle a crowd for a night of basketball and celebrity watching!  It wasn't as nightmarish as I thought it might be.  We left REALLY early but it all worked out!  We got to see the hordes of people in Super Bowl Village.  And we got to see the big crowd at the game!  We had a great time! 

The Pacers lost to the Magic, which wasn't so awesome.  But the game was SOOOO much fun.  Pretty much the...Best.  Game.  Ever.  The fans were really into it.  The game was really close.  There were lots of technical fouls called on the Magic.  There was a small fight (which seemed way bigger than it was when we were there).  I got to see Earl Clark (Louisville star who now plays for the Magic).  And finally.....there were several celebrities sitting pretty darn close!  Who?  Well, boxing champ, Floyd Mayweather caused quite a stir when he arrived with his posse of about twenty dudes.  He brought along his friend, rapper, 50 Cent.  They were sitting courtside right in front of our section so we were pretty close to the action.  Lil Kim was sitting about two rows over.  And finally, my favorite, Adam Sandler was sitting in a suite across the arena from us.  Of course the pics aren't great, but I still took them.  I'm slightly obsessed with ALL things Adam Sandler.  So even though he was pretty far away, he was in the SAME building with me.  And that made me happy! :):):)

A big thank you to our awesome friends, the Mowreys for a GREAT Super Bowl Eve!

My guys, warming up!



Had to get a picture of Earl Clark (used to be E5...now he's E3)!

One more of Earl!

Floyd Mayweather in the white shirt (bending down) and 50 Cent is in the blue NY hat.


A couple more of Floyd.



Hard to see him, I know.  But Adam Sandler is right above the security guard.  He has his hand on his chin.

Lil Kim is next to the guy in the orange shirt!

50 Cent finally stood up but I still couldn't get his face.  Blue shirt and blue hat!

Fans finally discovered Adam Sandler in suite 105.  He is the one getting comfy! ;)

One more of Adam's suite!

No comments: