Monday, February 27, 2012

HAPPY! :)

I'm back to the routine.  Except I might be skipping my Two Cents Tuesday blogs for lack of opinion lately.  Hmmm....Anyway, there's always a reason to be happy, right?  Here's a list of my reasons:

1.  I was able to run 6 miles today.  I was off my total time by about ten minutes.  But running through injuries,  I'd say that's okay (for now).  I really look forward to the day I have a NORMAL run with no pain and back up to pace!  When that day comes, it'll be a super HAPPY day!!!!

2.  Blake was the best today!  He was helpful and kind.  When I have days like that, I'm always smiling.  Way to be awesome, B!

3.  I started making lists for our Florida trip.  I can't wait to get away!  Now if I can avoid a panic attack from the stress of getting ready AND being on vacation.....I'll be great!

4.  The Voice.  I pretty much love this show.  The Bachelor is quickly becoming my LEAST favorite show (Courtney....I'm talking to you).  While The Voice is quickly becoming my favorite.  I think it has American Idol beat.  But that's just my opinion.

5.  I lost a couple more pounds.  So I'm about to where I was before I started eating all kinds of crap at Halloween.  And I've been sugar free for almost 42 days.  And by sugar I mean candy, cookies, cereal, cake, ice cream, etc....I know there are sugars in everything I eat.  But for me to give up candy and CEREAL, is pretty much unheard of.  I'll probably be adding small amounts of sweet treats back to my diet after my race in April.  Yeah.  I know.  After giving them up that long, I should probably let them go forever.  Alas, I love chocolate.  And chocolate loves me.  Or something...

Happy week to ya! Oh and happy LEAP DAY (which also symbolizes the return of my REAL favorite show....PSYCH).  You know that's right!  :) 

2 comments:

billy said...

How can you give up cereal for life? You better add that back to your list of sweet treats back in your life!

I can't wait for Florida as well!! #getaway

K to the izzle said...

Yay for you feeling better! I'm excited for you guys to get a fun time way together:) I'm also mildly jealous, of your trip and your weight loss, lol. I just keep gaining...blah. I'm going to blame it on my extreme hormone irregularities due on large to ever changing meds! I need something to blame besides my sweet tooth:) never give up cereal! I heart you chica!!