Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two Cents Tuesday!

It's that time again.  And I'm almost OUT of time to publish this!  So what am I thinking today?  Well....I just got home from a Pacers game (one in which they defeated the Utah Jazz...WOO HOO)!  Whenever I go to sporting events, I get a kick out of what people wear.  I'm in no way judging others and their ensembles.  I mean, I'm no fashionista by any means!  I'm not talking about the average folk, anyway!

My focus is on the people who wear random sports jerseys, t-shirts, etc....just because they are going to a game.  For example, if you are going to a basketball game (go Pacers), you really don't have to pull out that  old Chicago Bears jersey.  It IS a sporting event....but it is NOT a Bears game.  So now do you know what I'm trying to say?  My theory is....if you don't have a shirt representing the team playing....perhaps just wear normal clothes?  Just a thought.....Because it's kinda irritating to see all the random sports teams represented at a game.  So basically....if you don't look like this guy, (Pacers Yellow Man) just wear a regular shirt and some jeans!  Perhaps?

And that's my two cents!
*Disclaimer* If you are one of those people who show up to a football game wearing a Nascar jersey/shirt, I'll still be your friend!  I just might ask you to change your habits!?!  And I'm sorry if I offended anyone!

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

lol..that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's me! Haha. @pacersyellowman on twitter.