Monday, February 6, 2012

HAPPY! :)

Five things making me happy right now?  How about that AMAZING Cards win over the Huskies tonight?!?  Yup.  That's my number 1.

1.  The U of L victory (in case you didn't catch that from the first time I said it)!  GO CARDS!

2.  Blake didn't have school today (it was a flex day for snow but we didn't have any snow days so yay)!  He was awesome.  We had such a great day!

3.  My legs are still running!  Well...not right now but they run every day!  They still hurt a bit but there's no way it's a stress fracture (according to Dr. ME).  So I keep on training.  5 miles on Saturday was a piece of cake.  Today's 4 mile run wasn't bad at all!  I'm on the way to 13.1!

4.  The Voice is back on.  It caused a huge scheduling conflict with all my other shows.  But I'm making it work.  And I'm watching right now!  Oh, how I love Blake Shelton!

5.  I have yellow nail polish on.  Jaundice looking?  Nah.  I'm rockin' it.  I'll show ya!  Don't mind that I apparently have old lady hands now.  Geesh.....


Happy week to all of my readers (who I think are getting few and far between.....COME ON over and check out my blog, people)!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Yeah, I don't know about that yellow nail polish other than probably if anyone can pull that off you can!
I saw this post too...I am going to keep reading!