Monday, March 5, 2012

HAPPY! :)

It's that day again!  Funny how Monday just keeps rolling around! And I'm so thankful they do!  :)  I'm especially grateful for today because I had a pretty stressful weekend!  *SIGH*  But instead of complaining (and I shouldn't have even mentioned anything negative...), I'm going to be positive! :)

1.  Blake has become obsessed with all things basketball, as you all know.  He has since started trying to make half-court shots.  You know...just in case he has possession of the ball with only 2 seconds left and he's all the way at the other end of the court.  Anyway, he nailed TWO of them tonight in basketball practice.  I'd say he's ready!  His team finished 2nd and has a bye this week.  If they win two more games, they will be the champions! :)

2.  I'm back to dealing with all my running injuries which isn't cool  But I'm not gonna lie.  It was kind-of nice to just relax and take it easy today.  That's right, folks.  I'm not running AT ALL this week.  And by taking the week off, I BETTER BE BACK TO NORMAL by next Monday!

3.  Sophie Kinsella.  That should be all I have to say!  She's pretty much one of my favorite authors on this planet!  My awesome mother put herself (ME) on hold for the new book.  Billy brought it to me this weekend.  I started it yesterday.  I finished it today.  I want it to be a movie.  Like TOMORROW!  It was SOOOO good!

4.  I'm watching The Voice (OH HAPPY DAY) and the kids are getting ready to go to bed!  *FIST PUMP*

5.  I'm extremely stressed with the Pacers taking on the Bulls in Chicago.  But it's a pretty close game right now!  C'mon Pacers.....win your 7th game in a row!  Do it for me....and my HAPPY Monday! :)

I hope you all have a super fantastic week!  Remember how blessed we are!  I am especially thankful for all that I have....after the devastating storms in my neck of the woods over the weekend!  Please do whatever you can to help these families!  And because all blogs are better with pictures, I'm including this one of Lola from last week.

No comments: