Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two Cents Tuesday!

It was actually kinda hard to come up with my topic today......UNTIL I was driving and had someone riding my tail!  So yeah, I'm gonna talk about tailgating (not the fun kind that people have fun with before a sporting event)!

I drive slow.  Yeah, I'll admit it.  But I don't drive BELOW the speed limit.  When I'm tooling around town, I tend to drive RIGHT at the speed limit.  I don't want a ticket.  For those of you who know Indiana, you know there are cops pretty much everywhere!

Okay so that being said.....when there are two lanes....PASS ME!!!  It drives me crazy when there are two lanes and someone still proceeds to follow so close they could actually hook up to my bumper for a tow!  It's insane!  When someone isn't going fast enough for me, I have the brains to go around them!  That's why two lanes are there!  Sheesh.  I'm getting mad all over again!

So that's it, folks!  I get angry when people ride my tail!  I apologize right now for not being a speed demon!  I don't feel like trying to work a ticket into my budget (which is already slim)!  Any opinions on this topic?  Or any suggestions for my future Tuesday posts?  You know your comments are always welcome, friends!

And that's my two cents on that!

1 comment:

billy said...

Keep driving the speed limit love. Tickets stink!!