Monday, January 16, 2012

HAPPY! :)


1.  This picture makes me happy!  The whole family went to the Pacers game on Saturday.  At the end of the first quarter, our awesome friend came and asked if Blake and I wanted to sit on the court!  He was up and ready to go in about two seconds (thank you to Billy for sitting with Lola and our friends)!  To say he enjoyed his first time on the hardwood is an UNDERstatement! He had a blast!  We were right behind the basket and VERY close to the Pacers bench.  Yeah, I was waving and smiling at all the players.  What of it?  We recorded the game and Blake was on TV BIG time.  HOORAY!

2.  I bought more storage for my blog.  For $5 a year, I can continue posting photos!  That makes me happy!  And perhaps it will make my readers happy, too!

3.  I did a pretty good job training for my mini today!  I ran my three miles straight (totally not a big deal).  But I stuck to the time I wanted!  Then I walked an extra two miles!  Woo hoo.  So it was absolutely OK that I ate a whole bunch of rubbish today, right?  Sheesh!  Still workin' on that dumb diet!  I'll get there!

4.  Speaking of diet.  I'm sippin' on a most delicious Diet Coke from McDonald's.  Be jealous.  It's that good!

5.  I'm happy that my house is clean and I'm sitting down to enjoy it.  Lola has been mad crazy today and it's nice to take a little breather!

In honor of Martin Luther King day, I'd like to say I'm also happy because of the incredible work he accomplished!  What an amazing man!  To quote him:  "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: