Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two Cents Tuesday!

Okay so here goes the first Two Cents Tuesday!  And my opinion today is on........DRUM ROLL PLEASE........Twitter.  I know many of you aren't on the site (but you should be) so you might not know what I'm talking about.  But here's the thing.  Why do you follow people if you don't like them?  And I'm talking about famous people.  "Normal" people....this rule doesn't really apply!  Although, really, as a rule you should only follow people you like!

For example, I follow some really cool people.  Like, you know, Chad Ochocinco.  And Drew Brees.  And some other people (like 50 or so...)  I follow those people because I like them.  I think they're funny.  And I mostly like what they tweet.  It IRRITATES me when I see all the negativity pop up on other people's feeds.  So that begs the question.  WHY DO YOU FOLLOW THEM IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUDE TO THEM?!?!?!?  I don't ever nasty tweet anyone, let alone someone famous!  ;)

I get that it's annoying that other people are successful, rich, and famous.  I want to be rich and famous, too.  But seriously, folks.  If you're only purpose on Twitter is to bash the people you follow, you might want to get a new hobby!  Just puttin' that out there!

Even if you aren't on Twitter, you should understand why this is ridiculously annoying!  RIGHT?!?

Anyway, I'm up for suggestions from YOU for my Tuesday posts!  Is there anything in particular you want my opinion on?  I have thoughts on MANY, MANY things!  But I'd love to write a blog featuring some of YOUR topics!  So let me hear it, folks!  Either leave it in a comment or e-mail me at:  yadons@gmail.com.

And that's my two cents on that!  Hope your Tuesday is swell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! People are pretty pathetic! So do you ever write to these people you follow? Or is that called tweeting. Either way i don't get rude people. I barely have time to be nice!

*A* said...

I've decided I'm way too sensitive and that is why I can't do FB or Twitter. One nasty comment will throw off my whole day and who needs that? My life is hard anyway, so I have to be really careful who I let in my circle. I'm trying to detox all negative crap in my life. Life is too short and I need to be happy. I wish I wasn't such a baby sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

It took me time to learn all the comments, but I honestly loved the blog. It proved to be very advantageous to me and I'm positive to all of the followers here!