Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY!:)

It's after 10:00 PM and I'm just getting around to this post!  What a BUSY day!  But hey, I don't have much to complain about so I'm definitely gonna bang out these five things that make me happy! :)

1.  I hate to keep talking about my marathon (okay...it's a MINI marathon) training.  But I got new shoes over the weekend and I got to wear them today!  I love them.  They did not make me crazy Cheetah fast or anything.  But I think they helped with my shin splints.  YAY!  I rocked my four miles today (kinda) and I'll be running four more tomorrow (and Thursday....and Saturday.....you get it)!



2.  Watching Blake play basketball tonight at practice!  He is amazing!  It's so much fun to watch him in all his different sports activities!  It also made me laugh (still) when he accidentally hit his coach AND his coach's son in the head with an errant ball.  He is still embarrassed but I thought (and still think) it was hilarious!!  I mean....don't stand behind the backboard, right?  ;)

3.  Lola and her obsession with Boomer (the Pacers mascot).  She LOOOOOVES him.  She's done nothing but talk about him non-stop since the game we went to last week!  Tonight in her prayers, she blessed we would be safe and get to see Boomer and the Pacers.  She's so funny!  Because of her, I have to pull up Twitter 800 times a day to show her the picture of Boomer (yes, I follow him....don't judge me)!

4.  I'm a dork who watches WAY too much TV.  So I'm super happy that I have like a billion shows to catch up on!  YAY!  The Bachelor?  You know that's right (again....don't judge me)!  :)

5.  We didn't have tornadoes early this morning.  I was very happy that our super severe weather turned out to be some crazy wind and rain.  No tornadic activity?  That makes me HAPPY!

Have a wonderful, wonderful week! :)

*This picture makes me happy, too!  Lola wanted me to take a picture of her with her daddy (on Friday)!  LOVE it! :)

1 comment:

billy said...

love the shoes! love the picture of lola and her daddy! I agree with you about blake. It is my most favorite thing to watch play sports!!

keep writing I love it!