Monday, January 30, 2012

HAPPY! :)

Wow!  I won't....absolutely will NOT complain about the events of the last couple days.  Although I guess by typing that, I kinda just did.  Sorry.  It hasn't been fun around here lately!  Blake had the pukes Friday night.  Lola has a horrendous cough.  And I possibly have a stress fracture in my leg.  But hey, the HAPPY must go on! :)  So here we go.....

1.  Despite the leg issues I'm having, I was still able to get through my 4 miles today (slowly).  I will evaluate my pain levels tomorrow to see if it is indeed more of a fracture or a very bad case of shin splints!  Stay tuned!

2.  Lola was pretty good.  Wait.  What?  Yeah, I said it.  She was pretty well behaved at Blake's basketball practice.  I was able to watch the whole thing!  It was fun!

3.  It was BEAUTIFUL outside today!  I LOVE when it's surprisingly warm in January!

4.  A random lady at the grocery store gave me a coupon for Chex Mix (don't judge me).  That rarely (never) happens.  So I was pretty happy!  What a nice lady!  Because of her, I was able to secure TWO bags of cheddar Chex Mix for $1.00 total.  YAY!

5.  I'm excited to hit the NFL experience on Wednesday.  I know you're all jealous that the Super Bowl isn't in YOUR city this year! :)  I  may or may not be planning to celebrity stalk this weekend.  Ochocinco....you've been warned!  ;)

Hope your days are full of happy!  :)

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I hope today was better than the past days!