Friday, June 24, 2011

Swimming Again!

It's that time of year again.  Blake has once again enrolled in swimming lessons.  He's almost nine.  So maybe THIS is the year he actually learns how to swim!!!  He is doing pretty well!  I have a few pictures of him.  I can never take many because crazy Lola makes sure I'm all over the place.  It's a wonder she hasn't fallen in the pool herself! 

On day one of lessons, Lola decided to try a piece of gum from my purse.  Because I'm up for mother of the year award, I pretty much didn't care!  I figured she would get the hang of it.  Well, she chewed it (half a piece....at least I didn't give her the WHOLE piece) for about five seconds before deciding it was "hot" and swallowed it.  Welp, I guess she'll be working on digesting that for a while!  Anyway, here are the few photos I have!  I'll let you know if Blake passes the class and gets to move on to bigger and better things!!

He finally went off the diving board!  WOO HOO!

Blake in his goggles!

I swear this photo is of Blake and not of his teacher!  It looks kinda suspicious!


This is how Lola looks when she thinks the flash is going to go off on the camera!  It makes me laugh so I'm including it in this post!


Showing us the gum she loved for such a short time!

1 comment:

Gentry said...

Lola is adorbs! Blake is too, of course. Thanks for the pics of his shirtless swim teacher. It's eye-candy Tuesday, after all ;)