Monday, June 6, 2011

HAPPY! :)

1.  Goldfish crackers.  Even though I'm TOTALLY not supposed to be eating any!

2.  My children being good about going to bed!  HOORAY!  I sure hope they stay asleep!

3.  The fact that I didn't do anything stupid on the treadmill today!  Last week, I accidentally knocked the key off while running for 62 minutes.  The key then got tangled up in the machine.  It took a long while to get it out.  Then....I did it again.  Like five seconds after I got back on.  DUH!!!!  So today I managed to stay on the treadmill without ANY mistakes!

4.  I'm happy that the TWO accidents on the freeway didn't add too much time to my drive home from Louisville!  I'm still wondering why people can't drive.....

5.  I'm sitting down!  That makes me SUPER happy!  I've been so busy the last couple weeks that I haven't had much down time!  So right now, I'm going to sit here and watch TV and eat my goldfish crackers....and be HAPPY!!!

Have a super smiley week, my friends! :)

3 comments:

Gentry said...

People can't drive 'cause they're too busy talking on their cell phone, texting, or eating goldfish crackers.

easleyfamily said...

have you tried the extra cheddar gold fish? they are my absolute favorite! YUM! i fight the kids for them :)

Kristen said...

we got the extra chocolate ones for C. they are messy, but oh so good.