Monday, June 20, 2011

HAPPY! :)

I'm going to make this short and sweet!  Five things that make me happy?  Ready.  Set.  Go.

1.  Listening to the new My Morning Jacket album, Circuital.  It rocks.  I love hearing my friend slap da bass!  I'm happy I was able to listen to the album TWICE today while out running errands!

2.  Blake jumped off the diving board at swimming lessons today.  That kinda made me smile!  He's getting so much better.  I won't mention how he did at the backstroke.  Cuz that was pretty much a giant disaster.  But it also kinda made me smile.  Is that bad?  ;)

3.  I'm especially happy that it's NOT storming right now!  HOLY ANNOYING this morning!  The storms rolled in around 5:45 and conveniently woke both of my children.  Then the storms decided to grace us with their presence for roughly FIVE hours.  I'm not kidding.  What kind of sick joke is that, Mother Nature?  It shouldn't storm for that long.  Like EVER.  I'm just putting that out there.

4.  It's almost time for the kids to go to bed!  Yip yip YIPPY!!!!  Don't get me wrong.  My kids are pretty awesome.  But mama needs a break!  SOON!

5.  The Yankees are currently beating the Reds 4-1.  I would be happier if I was actually there cheering on my Yanks.  Alas, it didn't work out.  :(  And should the Yankees blow their lead and lose, then no, I will not be happy anymore.  Period.

Find reasons to be happy!  I do! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!!! Have you noticed I blogged??? I kept waiting for you to comment. Then when I saw on facebook that you blogged your happy post I thought, "Maybe, just maybe, her number 1 reason will be because I entered the blogging world again." NOPE! That's ok! I am happy that you mentioned your kids rolled into bed with "us." That means Billy is there... or is HE??? ;)

NowSoLA Vintage said...

I love the new MMJ album too! Do you still keep in touch with Tom? We had Latin class together & used to goof off a bunch, but have obviously lost touch. How amazing at his success! They are playing a few shows in LA but I seemed to have missed out on the tix. Maybe next time :-)
Love your happy posts :-)
Lara

Anonymous said...

The fact that you blogged makes me happy!! And your number two is my favorite I think. Oh how I miss you guys!! Especially my Blake and Lola!!!
-Becca