Monday, June 27, 2011

HAPPY! :)

It's already Monday?!?  Wow.  Can I just start out by saying Lola has learned to climb out of her crib?  Yeah.  So this post is following a DIFFICULT week in Yadonland....just puttin' that out there! ;)  But ya know what?  I'm WELL aware that things could always be worse.  So I'm gonna buck up and do the happy list.  You're welcome! ;)

1.  Diet Coke from McDonald's.  Have I said that before?  Probably.  But it's seriously the best drink around.  And I happen to have one right next to me!  YAY!

2.  Blake is outside enjoying the weather!  I love when he rides his bike and plays with friends.  It sure beats sitting around watching TV all day, ya know?

3.  Lola just told me she wants to cuddle with me.  After I figured out what she was saying, it made me pretty happy.....even if she has turned into a VERY naughty little thing.  It's moments like this that melt my heart!  Now if only she would sleep in her crib (*sigh*).....

4.  I'm happy I finished a 5k race on Saturday.  I will blog more on that later.  Now I'm excited to move on to bigger and better races.  Not that the first one wasn't cool, because it was.  I'm just sayin'.......

5.  Um, I leave for Florida in three days.  Can I get an extremely loud WOO HOO please?   Thanks.  I'm excited to see my sister.  I'm excited to see Florida.  I'm NOT excited to see a plane.  Ugh.  I don't love flying.  Maybe I can convince my mom to knock me out before we take off.  Ya think?  Nah.  Anyway, I can't wait to get away!

Have a hap, hap, happy week! :)

3 comments:

dstrytruitt said...

Great to read your update and so very excited for you, Sarah! I hope Florida is fun and relaxing for your clan. Looking forward to reading about the race, too.

easleyfamily said...

Way to go on the 5k! Amazing! and have such a fun trip...hugs to all of you!

Gentry said...

Have fun in FL! I grew up in Palm Coast (half way between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach). My mom and Jaden are there this week.