Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New York (STATE)! :)

I seemed to have caused a lot of confusion on my blog and on fb about my recent trip to New York.  I WISH I went to NYC!  Not that I'm bashing my sister or her town!  But it is definitely more small city in Rochester than in the Big Apple!  I will get to the BIG city one day!  I have to!

Anyway, since you all know a lot about my trip from my happy post in New York so I will skip ahead!  We had a GREAT time!  My sister is a gracious hostess and my brother in-law even watched my kiddos for several hours so us girls could get away!  THANK YOU, Brandon!!!  Genevieve is such a cutie and it was so awesome to see how the two girls got along.  Lola misses her so much already!

Blake's favorite part of the trip?  Swimming in the Oldham's (Brandon's parents) pool.  AND....staying up really late playing video games with his Uncle Brandon.  I didn't get pictures of that.  But I did get some pics from the pool!

Lola's favorite part of the trip?  She couldn't answer for herself but since I'm a genius, I'm gonna say it was playing with Genevieve's toys (and shoes)!  And watching movies with Genevieve!

We can't wait for our next trip! 













2 comments:

*A* said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I need a vacation SO BAD!!!

Kristen said...

Jess' short hair is so, so cute curly. So glad you guys got to go. This pictures of Lola and Genevieve are so, so cute!!