Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have SOOOOOOO many things to be thankful for.  I'm not even sure where to start!  But I thought it would be fun (since today is the 25th) to do a list of 25 things.  Keep in mind that these are in no particular order!

1.  My wonderful family.
2.  My equally wonderful friends.
3.  Billy's job that he loves.
4.  A healthy family.
5.  The mirror in my bathroom that makes me look much smaller than the other mirrors in the house.
6.  My iPod.
7.  My house with a heater that works and a comfy bed to sleep in!
8.  The Gospel.
9.  Food (mainly Taco Bell).
10.  The library.  I seriously go there a couple times a week.  I LOVE BOOKS!
11.  My favorite blankie.
12.  Sports.  Because my life wouldn't be the same without basketball, football, soccer, baseball, etc.....
13.  My car.  Even though most of the time, I complain about it.  I'm thankful that it runs and gets me where I need to be.
14.  Being able to serve others.
15.  Paradise Bakery cookies (I know they are "food" but they definitely need a number of their own)!
16.  Memories.  I'm so thankful for the wonderful memories I have of a great childhood and of great friends who are still very dear to me.
17.  Blessings in disguise.  Sometimes it is hard to realize you're being blessed when something challenging is going on.  But it's super nice when you figure it all out!
18.  Life.  This is very broad, I know.  But after my last post, it is something I think about almost daily when I wake up.
19.  Black Friday.  I like good deals.  Just sayin'.......
20.  TV.  Yeah, I know I should probably stop watching so much of it.  But while my husband is living in a different state, it is the only way I stay sane.  So don't judge me.
21.  An education.  I'm thankful I have a college degree....even if it isn't really serving a purpose.  At least it looks cool! :)
22.  Gum.  I like to chew it (as opposed to swallowing it????).
23.  Photos.  I love capturing moments.
24.  A free country to live in and those who fight to keep it that way!
25.  Billy.  I know he is included in my number 1 since he is family.  But he is such a hard worker and I'm so thankful for him and all he does for us.  It has to be just as hard for him to be away from us as it is for me to be away from him.  I'm so glad he is making this sacrifice for our family and I sure love him.



This is one of our new photos and it's my favorite of just me and Billy!
  

1 comment:

K Dizzle said...

Man, I too love Taco Bell...Its pretty much one of the best comfort foods. Bean burrito with sour cream....mmmm....Awesome that included on your list was Black Friday:) I wouldn't be able to deal with it without you guys. It really is an amusing bonding experience year after year.