Friday, November 12, 2010

Peep This!

I just thought I'd give you something to peep in case you haven't seen the tag on my facebook page!  One of our favorite photographers, Sheryll, took our family photos in October.  Where did we take them?  Why, on the University of Louisville (go Cards) campus, of course!  I'm super excited to see the rest of them!



Oh, goody.  I like how small they are!  I LOVE the last photo.  I love the location.  I love how cute my family is.  I DON'T love how fat my face looks.  UGH.  I was looking down which made it look like I have about 3 chins and my hair is hanging funny.  Whatever excuse I use, doesn't change the fact that my face looks fat.  Maybe it really is?!?  Alas, I still like the photo and I don't look as big in the other family photo.  Sooooo......there ya go!  It is what it is!

sheryll-lynne.com

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Love them!! You guys look great.

BradandMelanie said...

She does a great job...I think they turned out fabulous!!!

The Miranda's said...

cute photos! and you do not look fat crazy woman.

Casey Wallace said...

Great photos, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

the photos are awesome!! However, i do have to say that you are crazy. Flat out, crazy to think that your face is fat. I wish you could see mine...

Brandi said...

Sarah don't be so hard on yourself! The pictures are beautiful and you are fine too! No need to lose weight....

Jennifer McCallister said...

YOU and your family are so beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!