Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stuck in my Boots!

These are my favorite boots.  Billy got them for me a few years ago for Christmas.  The only problem?  There is no zipper and they are a touch hard to get on!  So when I do put them on, I often require help getting them off!

I decided to wear these boots today.  I didn't realize when putting them on, however, that I would have nobody around to help take them off!  Billy couldn't come home for the weekend.  Blake was with his dad.  And I guess I thought Lola or the dog would be able to help.  Welp, I was wrong.  Those two (Lola and the dog) were of no use.  So I napped in my boots.

Then after a lot of squirming, pulling, grunting, and nearly breaking all my nails.....I was able to get the boots off.  I sure love them but I didn't love being stuck in my boots for most of the day.  Moral of the story?  Don't wear these boots when nobody is around to help take them off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Wish I were there to help!

Lauren said...

they really are cute boots. I want a pair!

Jenn said...

hahahaha, thanks for posting this. Made me laugh:)