Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blake's Baptism

What did we do on the REAL Halloween, you ask?  Well, since we went trick-or-treating on Saturday, we decided to have Blake's baptism on October 31st.  Yeah, it's kinda weird.  But we had a lot of trouble finding a date that worked for everyone.  Halloween worked.  I also enjoy the fact that I might actually be able to remember the date he was baptized.  I have a lot of trouble with my memory lately so I need all the help I can get!  An example of this?  I only took TWO photos the whole time.  I'm still mad at myself.  But I was slightly stressed with the whole program and food thing that I just spaced taking pictures.  SORRY!

It was a lovely program and we had a lot of family come up (and down and over) for it.  We are thankful for that!  I still can't believe Blake is eight.  Where has the time gone?  Here are the two photos I DID take right before the baptism started!


Blake and his dad!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Blake! I wish I could have come!! He looks so happy. And shame on you Sarah, I NEEDED to see more picture!

The Clayburn Family said...

Congrats Blake!!! What a good looking boy! At least the pictures you took are good and the updated jumpsuits are in your ward closet. Matt, on the other hand, looked like an Elvis Impersonator!