Saturday, March 13, 2010

Winner Winner....ITUNES Music At Dinner!

Drum roll please..........................................................................................thank you!  The winner of the $10 itunes gift card is.......wait for it.........a little more.........okay........the winner is Kellie Barney!!!!!  I can't believe the luckiest person I know (Jenny Squire) didn't win.  Sorry, Jenny (and everyone else) but congrats, Kellie!

I can assure you the drawing was completely random.  I entered all the comments (attached with the number in which they commented---excluding myself, of course) on a piece of paper.  I then put the papers (folded up) into a bowl.  Blake drew a piece of paper and pulled out Kellie's number!  So there ya have it.  It was easy and in no way influenced by me! :)  Oh, and by the way.....since you live so close, Kellie, and I can personally deliver the gift card.....I would really appreciate hearing you sing some Miley Cyrus!!!! ;)

Remember next Tuesday will bring another March madness mayhem post.  What will I give away?  Well, you will have to come back and see.  And really, people, I think we can do WAY better with the number of comments!  We need to get peeps, not only reading, but commenting!  Don't be scurrrrred (scared)!!!!  JUST DO IT!  Until Tuesday..............have fun watching Bracketology and filling out your very own brackets!  Hip hip hooray for the NCAA tournament!  I know you can't see me but I'm smiling, like really really smiling right now!  Oh how I love thee, basketball! :)

No comments: