Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree (AND MORE)!!!

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving break!  We were able to go to Louisville to spend time with family and friends!  YAY!  We knew we'd be gone until the first week of December so, as I said before, we put the Christmas decorations up BEFORE we left for Louisville on Tuesday!  I love my tree!  And I love my piano and entry table decorations.  And of course, I love my U of L wreath (go Cards)!

Other things to note?  Blake finally let us cut his hair!  THANK YOU, ALLI!!!!!  I mean, check out the photo with all his hair on the floor.  GROSS!  In other news?  We celebrated Alli and Lola's birthdays while everyone was together.  Lola was over the moon!  She scored many awesome gifts!  She loved modeling her princess gear the next day.  I've never seen her so happy!  So I had to take a photo of her in the tiara!  Also?  I was able to take a short trip to Lexington/Georgetown to visit some dear friends.  I LOVED seeing baby Hallie for the first time!  She loves her Auntie Sarah  (you can tell from her big smile in the photo)!  I miss my amazing friends every day.  So It's nice to be able to catch up!  I hope you all had an awesome break! :)









1 comment:

easleyfamily said...

Lola is getting too dang big! CRAZY! You're tree and decor look so pretty. I need help with mine :)