Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Photos!

We had our family photos taken back in November and I heart them!  Big time!  Most of you know, we've been using the same photographer, sheryll-lynne.com, for several years.  We love her.  Big time!  So I wanted to post some of my favorite shots!  If you saw them on Facebook and are bored with seeing them, I apologize! For the few people out there who aren't on Facebook, these are for YOU! :)  I know my face looks super swollen (fat) and my roots are (were) in definite need of touching up.  But as far as the artistry of the photos and the rest of my family....they are PERFECT! :)
























5 comments:

Lauren said...

Love. love. love.
Great pictures. I love the colors you chose. I love the picture of Lola's hands together. That is how I remember her.

Lauren said...

btw, your face looks SUPER skinny!!

easleyfamily said...

LOVE them, and LOVE you!

Julie said...

Cute pics, you guys are such a cute family! Luv ya!

Casey Wallace said...

These are such great pics, Sarah!!! Love them all. Love how the purple pops! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!