Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lola!

I can't believe Lola is 3.  I really can't.  The time went by so fast.  Now that she's three, I have to seriously start working on some things.  1.  THE BINKY.  2.  Potty training.  UGH!  I don't want to do either.  Especially with Billy living in Louisville.  Wish me luck that I can maintain my sanity over the next several months! :)

Anyway,   Lola is amazing.  She makes me smile all day long.  And believe me, I need that!  So three things I love so much about Lola?

1.  Her wonderful laugh!  She giggles and giggles and I love it!  There's nothing better than having a happy little girl!

2.  I love how much she adores her daddy.  She looks exactly like him.  And she worships the ground he walks on!  Of course it also breaks my heart when she cries for him EVERY day.  But she sure is happy when he's around!  She also adores her brother, Blake!  She talks about him the whole time he's at school!

3.  She is crazy into EVERYTHING.  And I mean everything.  She loves Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Dora, The Wonder Pets, baby dolls, Finding Nemo, Mickey Mouse, etc....Yeah, she's easy to please!  YAY for easy present shopping!!

Happy birthday, Lola!  You are the best little three year-old we know!  We couldn't possibly love you more!

















4 comments:

daddy said...

Happy birthday littles. Oh how I love you. I so wish I could see you every day. You make our family so wonderful. Your birthday was so much fun. Love you!

gnupate said...

Lola, Happy Birthday from Uncle Pat and Aunt Pollyanna!

pollyanna said...

What a fun blue cake. I hope Lola enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the pictures.

Lauren said...

Love the blue frosting! Great pictures!