Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Merry Little Christmas!

We had one CRAZY Christmas vacation!  It entailed a lot of driving and plenty of stress!  But we pulled it off.....successfully! :)  Well....kind of.  I didn't take very many pictures.  I guess that's okay!  The kids ended up on the nice list...sometimes I'm not sure how it happened.  That Santa is a stand-up guy!

We got up super early (6 AM) and opened up presents super fast.  Then we got showered, loaded the car, and left for the airport by 8 AM.  Like I said, it was rushed and stressful (or did I forget to mention that?).  I should also mention that we had to drop Blake off at the LOUISVILLE airport (which is why I said we traveled a lot)!  Indy to Louisville and back is a WELL traveled path of the Yadons!

The favorites of Christmas day?

Blake:  iTouch, mini U of L football helmet (what the heck?), and a Bayern Munich soccer jersey.
Lola:  Leapster, princess dresses, and her Dora color with water book.
Sarah:  DEFINITELY my books actually in print (Blurb).  Thank you, Billy! I know it was a pain!  But now you people can actually read my books (if you feel like buying them in book form or for an eReader).  I'm still going through and making some changes (Blurb sometimes messes things up)!  I'll post the links anyway!  Keep in mind that the first book (Perfect Timing) was my FIRST book.  And it was many, many years ago!  I know it isn't all that great but I did have agent representation on that one (just a little info...)!
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2782495
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2782564
Billy:  Random....but he says it's the Manchester United silver spinning pendant necklace (we'll pretend I don't tell him it looks a tad girly)!

We had a wonderful holiday season!  Thank you for all of your Christmas cards!  I couldn't ask for better friends and family!  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :)

*Please enjoy the photos!  Pay no attention to Blake's SWEET sleeveless shirt and awesome hair.  Also, don't look at Lola's crazy hair and the fact that she has her shirt on backwards.  Looking good on Christmas morning?  Epic fail.  Oops!*















1 comment:

Reeds said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We didn't get much pics this year either. In fact I think we only got one or two of little Natalie opening her gifts :) Wishing you guys a happy year!