Thursday, October 6, 2011

Soccer Tournament and a Football Game!

I don't have any pictures to prove Blake played in some awesome games over the weekend.  It could be because I'm sure whenever I whip out the ol' Cannon, it seems to bring bad luck to the team.  Okay....maybe it is totally because of that.  So what if I'm a super freak?  Well, it kinda stinks because I don't have any photos.  Or videos.  Now that I'm typing this, I think I should change this and take pictures anyway! :)

Anyway, back to gloating about my boy and his awesome soccer team!  They won the first game 8-1.  Blake scored four goals.  The lost the second game 2-1.  :(  They tied the third game 2-2.  Blake scored one goal off of a free kick and it rocked my socks!

Then he went and scored a touchdown in his football game.  All in a day's work.....

LOVE that kid of mine!! :)

1 comment:

easleyfamily said...

He's like Superman!!! :)