Thursday, October 13, 2011

9 On The 9!

Blake reminded me the night before his birthday that it was his last year to be in single digits.  I never even thought of it like that!  ACK!  Where has the time gone?  I have no clue.  But here are NINE things that make that boy of mine one AWESOME kiddo!

1.  He is still obsessed with soccer and all other sports! And he is incredibly talented!  YIPPY!  You all know that makes me happy! :)

2.  He won't go to bed at night without getting "loveys" (hugs) from little Lola.  He is an awesome big brother!

3.  He is still a voracious reader!  He currently loves the My Weird School books and can read one in a night.  Crazy kid.  I mean....he is my son, afterall!

4.  He is a straight A student and that makes me happy!

5.  He loves music.  He knows the words to many songs and makes me listen to the radio (instead of my Ipod) ALL the time!

6.  He is always busy!  Between homework, soccer, football, and scouts.....he barely has time to eat and sleep!

7.  He is growing his hair out!  I don't know that I love it but it's his choice, right?!?

8.  It is getting hard to think of present ideas for him!  I guess he really is growing up!!

9.  He makes me smile every day!  He is the best little boy ever!  I'm so happy he belongs to me!  I love you, Blake!

His party isn't until the 21st but we still decorated the house on the 9th.  He ate off the birthday plate.  He went to church (and looked very handsome).  He ate cake.  And he opened his presents from us!  It was a great day! :)










1 comment:

Kay DeLuca said...

How were you able to limit yourself to just 9? He is an extremely awesome boy!