Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yet Another Life Lesson!

NEVER trust the weather people in Indiana.  Seriously.  This weekend has been WAY off.  For example, last night we were supposed to get all kinds of bad weather.  We had a church activity planned (outdoors) that was canceled due to said "inclement" weather.  However, it rained for about ten minutes.  Then the sun came out and all was well.

Today was supposed to be mostly sunny and such.  I dressed in capris and a t-shirt to go to Blake's baseball game (which he totally rocked, by the way).  I froze under the 100 % cloudy skies and terrible wind.  Granted, it eventually warmed up but it would be cool if weather was really predictable.  But the way I see it is even I could have a job in a meteorology center (maybe).

Tomorrow is supposed to be stinkin' hot.  So if I wear something totally inappropriate to church (and by that, I just mean wrong for the weather.....not something trashy or anything like that), it's not my fault.  I just followed along with what the forecast told me!

**Disclaimer** If any of my readers are/know a meteorologist.....I'm only teasing (kind-of)! ;)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I totally remember that from when we lived there!