Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost Done With Lessons?????

I am almost done with my life lessons, yes.  Are they that boring?  Don't answer that....mainly because I can't hear you anyway.  But mostly because I don't want to know the answer! ;)

Anyway, today was a good (but very hot) day!  Finally, the weather forecast was spot on (unfortunately).  So what did I learn today?  I learned that Lola thinks walking is the funniest thing on earth!  I learned that I shouldn't have been so worried about my nearly 18 month-old baby who wasn't walking.  So my life lesson?  Hmmmm......things come in time (in other words, be patient)! 

And another lesson?  Don't baby talk (Billy) on a video I'm going to post on this blog!  HA HA HA HA HA!  In this video, you can hear Blake giggling (too cute), Lola laughing, and me and Billy talking to Lola.  You can also see Lola's mismatched pajamas because she spilled water all over the other pajama bottoms just moments before.  She is also kinda scraggly.....but we still love her!  Congrats on taking your first steps, Lola!  Let the REAL fun begin!

5 comments:

The Miranda's said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! that's so great and I love how excited she is about it! so cute!

Lady Redux said...

Awesome!!!

amanda said...

Way to go Lola!!! So cute. She is adorable. No worries, Tobe was 18 months before he started walking too. They do it when THEY are darn good and ready. I love when you ask her to walk and she shakes her head--so stubborn!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love the whole video. I love her giggling, Blake saying "come to bro", your voice (which oddly sounded like me), and Billy's baby talk. I love it AlL!! She is so dang cute and so grown up from the last I saw of her. I hope I actually get to SEE her one day soon. Oh and you too.

Jenn said...

Blake's giggle is extremely cute as is Lola's. What a fun family you have:)