Monday, May 3, 2010

What We Do.....

When we are bored:  we play with the camera.  Lola was not wanting to participate but I kept taking pictures anyway.  It made me chuckle, even if she was throwing a tantrum!  What else can you do when your kid is being a turd?!?

This is a pretty awesome expression, I must say!

Then she got even MORE angry!

Then I tried to show her that taking pictures is cool!

She totally didn't believe me!

Then I made Blake get in on the fun!

Yeah, Lola still wanted out.  So I stopped.

And that's what we do when there's nothing else to do!

2 comments:

easleyfamily said...

very awesome :) I love this post :)

Anonymous said...

Ok really?? I LOVE that first picture of Lola. I crack up every time I look at it!! And you are tiny of course you big liar. Big as in the size of your lie you dork.