Friday, May 21, 2010

Life Lesson Number Three!

Life lesson of the day?  Wow, where do I begin?  I think I should start by saying my children are addicted to the great outdoors!  It's true.  Lola would rather be outside than doing anything else!  She screams her head off when I make her come inside!  I know, I know, I'm the worst mom ever!  Blake would also live outside if  I would let him!  So my life lesson of the day?  Spend all day outside (when the weather permits) because it makes your kidlets REALLY happy!  And when the kidlets are happy?  So are the mamas!  :)
Lola trying to escape to the great outdoors!

Blake relaxing in the front yard!

Having a "ball."  HA HA HA!

Blake in action!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Seriously. Lola and Max are soulmates on this one. The problem is, Max wants to be outside when the other kids are (which is pretty much all the time) and he's too young to go out on his own. So basically, I regularly force poor Max to stay inside b/c at some point, I have to cook dinner!