Monday, May 3, 2010

Jorge Posada????

Blake's first game of baseball was marvelous!  Well, I'll be honest and say it was kinda boring for the spectators (and probably a lot of the players).  Blake loves playing and watching pretty much every sport around.  When we signed him up for t-ball a couple years ago, things started to change.  It was so slow-paced, he didn't really love it.  GASP!!!

He decided to skip t-ball the following year.  Since I love baseball so very much (go Yankees), I encouraged Blake to play this year.  He is old enough for coach's pitch and he was ready to give it a try!  While it is still incredibly slow compared to what he is used to (soccer and football), he is liking it better.

He played catcher (thus the title of this blog....we might have a Posada on our hands) the first two innings.  Then he played the outfield (YAWN) the second two innings.  Yeah, four innings is more than enough when they're this age.  Am I right?

Anyway, here are a few photos from the day:






At bat!

2 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Cute! Addi starts baseball and Megan t-ball next month! We are very excited! Hopefully they have a good experience...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Bella's Tball games are soooo long. But for some reason she LOVES it. I like sitting in my camping chair while Ivan chases Julianna and Katie goes up and down the bleachers.