Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last Winner is Chosen!

As Butler just sealed the deal (a trip to the championship game), so did one of my readers.  Only my reader didn't win a ticket to any type of championship game (sorry...if only I were rich!!!)!  Nope, my reader won a $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble (almost as good, right?)!  The lucky reader (of both my blog and of books) is Ethan!  WOO HOO!  I will send your prize as soon as I get back from vacation.

Vacation?   Yup, we're taking a little vaca.  We are heading to New York (not New York City) in the morning.  I'm so excited to see my sister.  I'm not so excited to drive ten hours with a baby (LOLA) who HATES riding in cars.  Yeah.  Weird.  What baby doesn't like to go for drives?  MINE.  I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope everyone (here in Indy) has a great break.  I hope everyone else has an awesome "regular" week!  Oh, and GOOOOOOOOO Butler!  Enjoy the championship game on Monday.  I know I will! :)  Thanks to all of you for being dedicated readers of my blog!  You all ROCK!

P.S.  I realize I didn't have TEN comments (which I think is totally lame) but I decided to reward one of the NINE readers who took the time to comment!  Thanks, peeps!

3 comments:

ethan the winner said...

wahooo....i can use that on magazine right? thanks sarah jane!!

Rebecca said...

Have fun on Vaca!! I sincerely hope that Lola learns to like the car. Drive safely :)

Rosemarie said...

Have a great time at Jessica's! I know it will be awesome.