Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Ville Misses T Will!

I totally stole borrowed my title from someone's sign at the basketball game (I'll be sure to give it back).  I wish I had come up with it.  Since I didn't, I thought I would use it in my blog!  Okay, I'll get on with it.  You people have better things to do than read my jibberish (maybe)! ;)

You must know by now how much I love basketball.  RIGHT??  Yup.  I thought so.  Well, one of my favorite U of L players (now an NBAer) just came to Indy.  Who, you might ask?  Terrence Williams.  You don't know that name?  T Will?  Ring any bells?  Most people call him T Will.  Terrence Williams has double the amount of syllables.  I'm thinking if I'm ever famous, I'll just go by S YA.  Ha.  Anyway, T Will plays for the New Jersey Nets and they were in town playing the Pacers.

Thank you, Alan Mowrey for hooking us up with SWEET seats.  We were four rows behind the Net's bench.  Blake loved it!  I snapped a few great (but far below a real photograher's standard) pics.  It was so fun to see him in action.  He was amazing.  Too bad he plays for the worst team in the NBA.  But that will soon change, my friends.  It will definitely change.

Here are the photos.  If you're a fan, you should be jealous! ;)  If you aren't a fan, you probably won't care about this blog anyway.  Sorry, peeps.  If I'm not talkin' about basketball every now and then, you might wonder who  hacked into Simply Sarah's blog and stole my identity.  It's true. 

I  now present......number 8 for the New Jersey Nets.......TERRENCE WILLIAMS (said with my best announcer voice)!







Had to take one of Brook Lopez.  But just one! 

2 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Wow! Looks fun, and close! Glad you guys had a good time!!!

Lauren said...

I love it!! We love going to Basketball games too.