Thursday, April 15, 2010

Falls.....Canadian Style!

We were told Niagara Falls was WAY better on the Canadian side.  I got all the proper documentation needed to cross into another country!  It wasn't hard (except for the mean border crossing lady I mentioned earlier).  Anyway, even though it was freezing and stuff, it was beautiful!  I can see why the Canadian side is much better.  You can see everything since the falls are on the American side.  The view is where it's at and the view is all in Canada!  Here are some photos!  The Last two are from DQ....I had to get some poutine.  I know, I'm not sure who named it that but it sure is tasty!  Who wouldn't love french fries with gravy and cheese?  I think it's time for American restaurants to start carrying it.  I'm sick of driving all the way to Canada just for a side dish.  Oh well.  Niagara Falls was pretty cool, too! ;)











No comments: