Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inspired By.....FORREST GUMP????

Yeah, I love that movie.  I have recently started RUNNANG.  I must admit that I don't always love it.  I'm pretty darn slow and I get kinda bored after a while.  However, today, with the help of my running partners (my ipod playlist peeps), I pushed myself.  I ran over FOUR miles without stopping.  I did it in 40 minutes.  I'm pretty sure I could have kept running and running and running.  So yes, I am just like Mr. Gump (well, not really....but kinda).  Except....I don't ever remember him looking like this after he got done running:



Yeah.  I'm pretty scary.  And red.  Hmmm....anyway, I did it.  Bring on the 5k in May.  I've got this now! :)

*P.S.*

I know many of my readers are avid runners.  Please don't mock me for being slow and stuff.  And for not running very far!  I only posted this since it was a personal best!  ;););)

5 comments:

Heather VanHoose said...

4 miles in 40 minutes is awesome in my opinion...i'm near death after two :)

Rebecca said...

That is awesome and way better than I could ever do. I am quite impressed :)

Lauren said...

It is so awesome. Are you doing the Geist 5K?

amanda said...

That really is a great time!! Come run with Nedra and me. I hope we make better running partners than your ipod:)

Arien said...

I think you amazing for even attempting-man I HATE running!!! I feel horrible everytime I run. We miss you guys!