Monday, May 30, 2011

NOT Happy!?!?!?

I will have to delay my weekly happy post.  For realsies.  I'm pretty much in the middle of a nervous breakdown.  AGAIN!  It was a pretty frustrating weekend.  Now I'm home (from Louisville) and I'm going nuts.  Blake has been downstairs no less than TEN times so far tonight.  And yes, it is after 11 PM.  AAARRRGHHH!!!!!  Why won't he sleep?  EVER?!?  So because of my extreme amount of crazy, I will have to write that other post some other day!  I hope you all understand!

In other news, I would like to express my gratitude, appreciation, and respect for all the soldiers out there.  Without them, who knows where we would be!  So on this Memorial Day, I am saying thank you to everyone serving our country!

6 comments:

Amy C. said...

I have a punk still awake too. He may be put up for adoption soon if he doesn't disappear. Haha

Rachel R. said...

Pretty sure we can all relate. Hears to hoping the crazy will settle soon.

easleyfamily said...

I can totally relate...Addi is up all hours of the night and up early...it's so very frustrating! Hang in there! Love you!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Join the club. My weekend sucked too. Here's to future happy days. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

NowSoLA Vintage said...

Hang in there Sarah!

Tara said...

Been there. Hopefully things are happier today! Can I just say that your playlist makes me happy? I wind up leaving your blog in that background sometimes just to keep listening even though I'm too lazy to do one for my blog :)