Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MORE Soccer?!?

I know I'm VERY behind on my "happy" posts (well, okay, maybe only two posts behind but still.....).  I will get back to them next week!  For now, I have to keep up with all the soccer tournaments.  Cuz guess were we were all weekend long (AGAIN)?!?  A big ol' soccer tournament!  Blake was awesome and scored 5 goals in the 4 games they played.  They were so awesome!  I was proud, as I always am, while watching my little soccer stud play! And yes, it rained again.  At least this time I brought an umbrella!  And Lola had a lot of fun playing with it (as you will see in the photos)!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

blake the super star! he just has to learn how to play with his shirt not tucked in.

The R Crew said...

YAY for Blake! What a soccer stud.

The Miranda's said...

Dude, Blake is awesome!! I wanna come see him play. Seriously.

Gentry said...

Congrats, Blake! You have such a cute family (that includes you) :)

easleyfamily said...

They're getting so big! Way to go Blake!