Monday, May 16, 2011

HAPPY! :)

I should be calling these posts "CRAZY" because it feels like that's how my last several weeks have been!  I can always think of about 5 (or 20....) things that are driving me crazy at any given moment.  Alas, it is time I focus on what's important.  And when I write these blogs, sometimes it helps put happiness in perspective!  So here goes the top 5 things that are making me SMILE right now:

1.  Psych.  Season 3.  That should be all I have to say.  But seriously.  Shawn and Gus could easily be my best friends (in my fantasy life where tv characters are real).  I LOVE this show.  I can't wait to catch up on all the seasons!

2.  I'm leaving for my friend's wedding on Thursday.  Where am I going, you ask?  St. Simons Island, Georgia.  WOO HOO!  I'm going to the beach!  And I'm excited for the road trip with my mom and sister!  I'm leaving my kids for the first time in two years.  Happy?  Hmmmm.....kinda.  :)

3.  The special delivery I received from my favorite guy in brown!  Yes, I'm talking about the UPS guy.  He rocks.  So does my friend, Michael who sent us some fun surprises!  THANK YOU!! :)

4.  The fact that I actually stuck to my diet and exercise plan today.  After a weekend of bad food indulgence, I definitely needed it!  I did run/walk on the treadmill for 75 minutes today to atone for my slacking off!!!

5.  I haven't seen Blake in about 5 minutes.  And believe me after last night, this is a good thing!  Let's hope he actually stays in his room and falls asleep soon!

I hope you all are continuing to be happy! :)  Have a marvelous week, my friends!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Have fun on your trip to the beach! You deserve a break!! I also have been meaning to tell you THANK YOU (on behalf of Dave) for the balloons and cookies! That was so thoughtful! The balloons are still floating around our kitchen, and the cookies are just about gone. :) You and Billy are great.

easleyfamily said...

FUN to go on a road trip! Enjoy!!!

The Miranda's said...

Thanks for the happy post! have fun at the wedding!!!!