Friday, November 9, 2012

Pacers!

I decided to make my friend, Beth, a post of her own!  I can't remember if I wrote about them moving away.  It was (and still is) very sad for me.  I was quite surprised when she stopped by a couple weeks ago and we got to watch Once Upon A Time together!  YAY!  Then she told me she'd be back the next weekend (last weekend).  Woo hoo!  I got to see her Friday afternoon.  Then she was able to get tickets to a Pacers game (opening night) for Saturday.  I was so glad to get to spend more time with her!  It made me realize how much it sucks that she doesn't live here anymore.  She's the best!  We had a blast.  There is no better way than to go into double OT and WIN your first home game!  I'm glad we were there to watch.  Also, I got to see Jimmer sitting on the bench for the Sacramento Kings.  And I got to watch Francisco Garcia (#32) play.  We all know he is a former U of L player.  My favorite thing?  Calling DeMarcus Cousins (former UK....GAG....player) a flopper.  It wasn't just me.  Everyone did it.  So it was cool.  :)  Anyway....thanks for being awesome, Beth!  I miss you!!!!





No comments: