Monday, May 28, 2012

White River Classic!

It's that time of year again!  Blake's soccer tournaments have begun!  The first one was last weekend.  Blake's team came in second place.  WOO HOO!  My little star managed to score 7 goals in 4 games.  I will give him another WOO HOO for that!  He never ceases to amaze me!  Honestly?  I wasn't expecting much the last two games.  The poor kid had food poisoning the night before and was visiting the bathroom until around 3 AM.  He informed me he wasn't playing in the games the next day (which I already assumed).  I set my alarm early so I could call the team manager to let her know.  Of course when I woke Blake up, he was determined to play.  He was fine.  So I said yes.  And then he scored five goals.  Well played, Blake.  Well played!

After his game Saturday, we were able to go out on a mother/son date!  It was a lot of fun....even if it contributed to his violent fits of vomiting that night.  We saw a movie and he ingested a whole lot of popcorn.  Then we went out for some fro yo (pretty much my favorite thing on earth right now).

So here are some pictures of Blake playing.  There are also a couple of Lola kicking the ball around.  And of course there is one with Blake and his gigantic tub of popcorn (YUM...thinking about it makes me hungry at this very moment)!


















This is a shot of Blake scoring his goal!  I know it's a BIG picture but at least you can see him in action...with the ball in the back of the net! :)

No comments: